Take CBD with critical daily vitamins and natural compounds for a strengthened immune system.
Anti-inflammatory CBD for Your Immune System
Can Modern Remedy’s Life Elixir help with your Immune System?
Inflammation is a factor in autoimmune diseases such as psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn’s disease. These diseases are essentially a dysfunction of the immune system, whereby it creates an excessive inflammatory response. Modern Remedy’s broad-spectrum CBD helps fight inflammation, and in turn may provide relief from symptoms of these kinds of autoimmune diseases.
Along with the anti-inflammatory powers of CBD, Modern Remedy’s Life Elixir contains other anti-inflammatory ingredients to amplify the effects of cannabidiol. These include:
- Vitamin A, an anti-inflammatory known for its positive effects on autoimmune disorders including psoriasis
- A range of B-vitamins, known to be essential for the body’s production of circulating antibodies
- Vitamin C, a well known and powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals which cause cell and tissue damage
- Vitamin D, deficiency of which is known to exacerbate autoimmune disorders and increase susceptibility to infection. In recent years the evidence has mounted for vitamin D supplementation being an effective way to prevent seasonal colds and flus.
- Vitamin E, another powerful anti-inflammatory vitamin known for its ability to modulate immune function
- Green Tea Extract, which contains the polyphenol epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG scavenges free radicals and reduces the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, mitigating oxidative stress.
- Resveratrol, known for its beneficial impact on autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. This polyphenol regulates immunity by reducing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and even reduces pro-inflammatory gene expression. Resveratrol is a powerful compound that targets a range of inflammatory processes in the body and effectively reduces the inflammatory response.
- Panax ginseng, an adaptogen known for thousands of years for its health-giving properties. This includes enhancement of immune system functioning. The immunity-boosting benefits of ginseng are less about calming down an overactive immune response and more about enhancing the immune response to fight against bacteria and viruses.
- Echinacea purpurea, a medicinal herb that stimulates the immune response. Echinacea is a popular natural remedy for seasonal colds and flus. Studies have further confirmed this anecdotal effectiveness, finding that this herb has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties. Along with its immunity-enhancing effects, it has also been found to reduce the kinds of inflammatory responses associated with autoimmune disorders.
- Elderberry, another popular natural remedy, contains antioxidants that help regulate the kinds of overactive immune-system processes seen in autoimmune disorders. It is popularly thought to help fight seasonal colds and flus.
Broad Spectrum CBD
CBD hemp plants are known to contain a variety of cannabinoids. These include CBD, small amounts of THC and other less popularly known cannabinoids. Most CBD products come in three forms: full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate.
Full spectrum is somewhat self-explanatory: it contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids found in the CBD hemp plant, including trace amounts of THC. The amount of THC won’t be enough to induce mind-altering effects. Instead the cannabinoids work in synergy to improve the overall effectiveness and absorption of these power-packed molecules. This is commonly referred to as the “Entourage Effect”, which you can read more about here.
In contrast, CBD isolate is highly processed, containing the CBD molecule and no other cannabinoids.
Broad-spectrum CBD is somewhere between the other two: the THC has been processed out of it, yet it contains a range of other cannabinoids which work in harmony with the CBD.
Modern Remedy decided to use broad-spectrum CBD in its Life Elixir so customers can benefit from most of the benefits found in our full-spectrum hemp extract, without the uncertainty surrounding THC.
To summarize, broad spectrum CBD:
- Contains multiple cannabinoids that work in synergy with CBD
- Contains no THC
Buy Modern Remedy’s Life Elixir today and enjoy the immunity-enhancing effects of broad-spectrum CBD and supplementary vitamins and plant compounds.